Welcome

Progressive Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation has a proven rails record of success. Using evidence-based therapies, we specialize in difficult to care for cases. In fact, many of our patients are ultimately able to notice relief after having previously failed therapies elsewhere. We look forrad to helping you. Larn More than >

Irvine Location Now Open

To better serve our Due south County patients, we are pleased to announce the opening of our 3rd clinic in Irvine at 15771 Rockfield Blvd., suite 150 conveniently located by the five and 405 Fwys, off of McLaren. Learn More >

Update on Coronavirus

We are open and seeing patients along with offering telehealth visits.  Nosotros have updated our info page with extra safety measures nosotros are taking to keep our patients and staff safety.  Nosotros are hither to help! Larn More >

Personalized Programs Combining Transmission Therapy and Domicile Practice Programs

Spine

Our spine rehabilitation plan specializes in difficult to treat cases. Individualized handling plans are designed to relieve pain and restore motion and function.

Larn More >

Orthopedics

Our highly skilled concrete therapists are experts at diagnosing and treating orthopedic and musculoskeletal issues. Evidence-based programs are designed for results.

Acquire More >

Sports Rehab

Our patients get back into action in the quickest and safest timeframe possible.  No affair your skill level or sport, nosotros can aid yous reach your recovery goals and prevent further injury.

Learn More >

Who are Y'all? How Can we Help?

  • Pre/Mail service Surgical Patient

    Advances in minimally invasive surgery for musculoskeletal issues take improved greatly over the years leading to quicker and less painful...
  • Unsteady on Your Anxiety

    Having remainder issues, dizziness, being unsteady on your anxiety or suffering the effects of a concussion can certainly cause anxiety and negatively...
  • Tendonitis & Bursitis

    Tennis elbow, golfers elbow, pitcher'southward shoulder, jumper's knee are mutual overuse atmospheric condition that we regularly treat at Progressive Concrete...
  • Chronic Pain

    There is nothing more frustrating than chronic pain. While acute pain is difficult plenty, we understand that chronic pain is a different trouble...
  • Muscle Sprains & Strains

    Muscles, tendons, and ligaments are the nigh common soft tissue injuries we treat at Progressive Physical Therapy. They tin occur after exercise,...
  • Student Athlete

    We understand that children and adolescents are not small adults, with bodies that are growing and non fully developed. We treat children as young...
  • Recreational Athlete

    If you lot are a recreational athlete, we say congratulations. Nosotros think information technology's dandy that you are doing something you enjoy and are MOVING! Your needs...
  • High Performance Athlete

    We regularly treat and understand the mindset of high performance athletes, whether in high school or college, amateur or professional. As athletes...
  • Cancer Survivor

    Whether yous are newly diagnosed with cancer, undergoing treatment, or are a survivor, we empathize the furnishings your treatment, whether it be...
  • Lymphedema Patient

    If you are struggling with the effects of lymphedema, we are here to help. Kim Marshall, DPT, CLT, has been treating lymphedema patients for more...
  • Expecting or Post/Pregnancy

    Preparing for a new baby is an exciting time for any adult female. As the babe grows, the physical changes of the torso can take their toll and result in...
  • Golden Agers

    Progressive Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation recognizes the special and changing needs of golden agers.  We subscribe to the philosophy that...

Where Does It Hurt?

3 Convenient Orange County Locations

Garden Grove, Irvine and Costa Mesa

Garden Grove/Orange

12665 Garden Grove Blvd.
Suite 603
Garden Grove, CA 92843
714.643.9012

Progressive Physical Therapy Irvine best physical therapy near me

Irvine

15771 Rockfield Blvd
Suite 150
Irvine, CA 92618.
949.750.8499

Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

129 W. Wilson
Suite 202
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
949.631.0125

Why Choose Us?

  • Privately owned and operated by licensed physical therapists
  • Successfully providing outstanding patient treat more than 10 years
  • All concrete therapist have advanced degrees and training
  • Aenean faucibus sapien a odio varius aliquet voluptas sadips.
  • We listen to our patients.  Individualized treatment programs based on needs and goals
  • Virtually major PPOs accepted. Medicare, HealthNet, Worker's Comp & TRICare.

Congratulations to Progressive
Physical Therapy and
Rehabilitation on winning the
2016 Patients' Cholce Awards
for Concrete Therapist

Veriļ¬ed past
Opencare.com

What Patients Say?

I have been dealing with lower back hurting for years. I have been to numerous doctors and numerous physical therapists but nothing has ever worked for me long-term. That is until now. This physical therapy facility is different from any that I have visited in the past. I knew on my showtime visit that this was going to be dissimilar. I can't thank Michael and Christian plenty for irresolute my life.

Tiffany 50

Three years ago I went to Kim to rehab my replacement knee and was extremely pleased. Information technology was a slap-up feel. Everyone is talkative and friendly, it makes the time go fast. I have been to other PT offices and they are too busy talking to each other, I felt ignored. This doesn't happen at Progressive. I experience more confident talking to Kim about my other articulatio genus than my doctor.

Kim and her staff are outstanding and know exactly what they are doing. KIm has rehabbed me numerous times and saved me from having to quit my career because of injury. Kim is so knowledgeable in every attribute of physical therapy. I highly recommend progressive physical therapy!!!

Michael is an practiced at fixing SI joint issues. My orthopedic medico referred me to him a few years dorsum and he has been fixing me always since that time. I am a runner and "overdoer" in my 50's so Michael puts my SI joint back in identify. He develops a therapy program to go the joint stable again which will hold it until I do something stupid again.

I was lucky with my cancer handling, in that I have few side furnishings from chemo and radiation, mainly some neuropathy in my anxiety and fluid in my lymphatic tissue. I was referred here past one of my oncologists, and I am so glad I came.

Offset off, they are really knowledgeable about potential side furnishings from treatment. They are looking out for side furnishings that my oncologists are not even checking. They are too working hard to try and assistance me out where I demand it about, even if there is non a lot of skilful literature about what is nigh effective.

For me, a adept provider – doc, nurse, therapist – is knowledgeable, really cares about the patients, and takes the fourth dimension to evaluate each case and is able to communicate at the level of the patient. These guys striking it in all cases.

Michael and the remainder of the staff in Costa Mesa are top drawer, the absolute best of the best. They have helped me regain my strength so I tin can now swim, hike, even lift heavy furniture. I am a very agile fifty+ YO and I take been to many concrete therapists at "summit" handling centers over the decades, merely it was always worthless. It never helped my dorsum at all. Michael knows how to assess the bug, piece of work on solutions, and develop a proper home program.